Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures

Kids all together watching TV, I think first day home.
Girls at Babtist Mission zoo (if you could call it that, it was very small).
Just a few days ago, Brison and Falancia watching TV and I caught them leaning on one another. Sivencia jumped in when I started taking pictures.
All of us at the Haitian gathering this past weekend. Molly and Joyce flew up from Haiti and surprised all of us!

Everyone gathered to sing a good-bye song to the girls, very awesome moment!

Our room where we all slept (roosters and dogs right outside those windows).
Molly and Joyce, two very awesome people that God has put on this earth to work for Him!


Haiti, view from our place.

First day with the girls, outside where we were staying.Brian with the girls right after we first met them. Me and Jiovenda, just after we first met them.

This is the couch they were sitting on when we first came in the room and saw our girls!












2 comments:

atHisrighthand said...

Thanks for the pictures! They are darling. I am not sure if you remember me, but I am friends with Jill and Betsy...
Anyhow. many blessings to you and your new family!
Elise

joyce said...

hey guys
Just wondering how everyone is doing. Everything here at GLA is going great. I was just thinking about the girls and missed them today. Hope everything is going well.

Joyce